Advanced Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics (V26) - SPVC (0K09BG) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
Contains: PDF course guide, as well as a lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace.
This course provides an application-oriented introduction to advanced statistical methods available in IBM SPSS Statistics. Students will review a variety of advanced statistical techniques and discuss situations in which each technique would be used, the assumptions made by each method, how to set up the analysis, and how to interpret the results. This includes a broad range of techniques for predicting variables, as well as methods to cluster variables and cases.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Introduction to advanced statistical analysis
- Grouping variables with Factor Analysis and Principal Components Analysis
- Grouping cases with Cluster Analysis
- Predicting categorical targets with Nearest Neighbor Analysis
- Predicting categorical targets with Discriminant Analysis
- Predicting categorical targets with Logistic Regression
- Predicting categorical targets with Decision Trees
- Introduction to Survival Analysis
- Introduction to Generalized Linear Models
- Introduction to Linear Mixed Models
IBM SPS Statistics users who want to learn advanced statistical methods to be able to better answer research questions.
- Experience with IBM SPSS Statistics (version 18 or later)
- Knowledge of statistics, either by on the job experience, intermediate-level statistics oriented courses, or completion of the Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics (V26) course.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.