AIX Storage Management (AN18G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
- AIX concepts and commands in a SAN environment
- AIX physical and virtual storage device management
- AIX boot strategies using SAN
- Storage server concepts and terminology
- Storage manager functions
- SAN fabric design elements
- SAN addressing
- Switches and zoning
- Using the Virtual I/O Server for Fibre Channel devices
- SAN Performance Monitoring Considerations
- FC problem determination process
This intermediate course is intended for persons who manage AIX servers that utilize SAN-backed storage and who would like to know how to manage Fibre Channel attached devices to AIX and Virtual I/O Servers. The audience for this training includes AIX technical support individuals, system administrators, and system architects.
Students must have basic AIX system administration experience and this prerequisite may be met by attending the following course and its prerequisites:
- AN12G Power Systems for AIX II AIX Implementation and Administration or
- AN14G AIX Jumpstart for Unix Professionals
Note: Students who are planning to be Virtual I/O Server (VIOS) administrators should take the following courses instead of this course to get more indepth virtual FC and VIOS content. This course is for AIX Administrators who need to understand using physical and virtual FC devices when using AIX.
- AN30G Power Systems for AIX - PowerVM I: Implementing Virtualization
- AN31G Power Systems for AIX - Virtualization II: Advanced PowerVM and Performance
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
1280,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (1523,20 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)