Batch Processing in IBM Cram 6.0.5 - WBT (9D62G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This web-based, technical primer course provides a technical overview of batch processing in IBM Cram 6.0.5. The aim of the course is to provide Cram developers with an introduction to the way in which IBM Cram handles batch processing. As batch processing is a generic technology, the value for developers is that the course focuses on the Cram-specific aspects of its use in the IBM Cram SPM Platform 6.0.5.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Differentiate between the processing types that IBM Cram supports.
- Provide an overview of batch processing in IBM Cram 6.0.5.
- Describe the workings of the Cram Batch Launcher.
- Outline how to create a batch job and control how it operates.
- Discuss the following features of batch jobs:
- Code Packages
- Describe how to develop and run streamed and chunked batch jobs and explain their structures.
- Explain the use of methods and modelling in Cram batch jobs.
- Describe how IBM Cram batch processes use the DB-to-JMS mechanism to access application-server functionality.
The intermediate course is intended for Cram developers who need detailed information about how batch processing operates in IBM Cram.
You should have completed the following instructor-led or self-paced courses:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers V6.0.5 (9D44G), or
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) V6.0.5 (9D49G) and
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) V6.0.5 (9D50G)
Alternatively, you should have experience of working as a developer on IBM Cram SPM implementation projects.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.