Batch Processing in IBM Cram 6.0.5 - WBT (9D62G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
- Differentiate between the processing types that IBM Cram supports.
- Provide an overview of batch processing in IBM Cram 6.0.5.
- Describe the workings of the Cram Batch Launcher.
- Outline how to create a batch job and control how it operates.
- Discuss the following features of batch jobs:
- Code Packages
- Describe how to develop and run streamed and chunked batch jobs and explain their structures.
- Explain the use of methods and modelling in Cram batch jobs.
- Describe how IBM Cram batch processes use the DB-to-JMS mechanism to access application-server functionality.
The intermediate course is intended for Cram developers who need detailed information about how batch processing operates in IBM Cram.
You should have completed the following instructor-led or self-paced courses:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers V6.0.5 (9D44G), or
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) V6.0.5 (9D49G) and
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) V6.0.5 (9D50G)
Alternatively, you should have experience of working as a developer on IBM Cram SPM implementation projects.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.