Blockchain on IBM Z (ESE0G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
After completing this course, you should be able to:
· Understanding what blockchain is and why it is important.
· Learn the fundamentals of blockchain and how this technology will revolutionize transactions and business networks.
· Discover the important difference between blockchain and blockchain for business and what makes blockchain an ideal solution for streamlining business networks.
· Understand how blockchain technology can solve business problem and how this technology adds value.
· Understand what blockchain is, how it works, and how it can enhance your business and the industry in which it operates.
· Apply blockchain to a business network.
· Explore blockchain and the Hyperledger Fabric Project.
· Understand the Linux Foundation Hyperledger and IBM’s value proposition.
· Discover the Hyperledger project —an open-source collaboration working to advance the development of cross-industry blockchain technologies.
· Learn about the Hyperledger Fabric and the instrumental role it plays in developing a blockchain for business.
· Implement and setup a blockchain network
· Build your first chaincode and develop smart contracts (chaincode)
· Create your own private blockchain network and add code for Smart Contracts using the chaincode interface from the Hyperledger Project’s Fabric.
· Learn the basics of developing applications with chaincode
This course is designed for Developers and system programmers who are interested in blockchain technology but have little to no experience with blockchain and chaincode.
It is also for developers to quickly understand blockchain technology and to give hands-on experience with sample use cases.
This course is intended for IT professionals who will be responsible for the support of Blockchain on linux on z or Linuxone paltforms.
It assumes that the student will have some experience in the Linux environment.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
2400,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (2856,00 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)