CICS Command Level Coding (WM865G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
In this course, you learn how to design, code, and debug command-level CICS application programs for e-business or traditional environments. The course applies to the entire family of CICS products.Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Design and develop application programs for CICS environments
- Design applications with separate presentation and business logics
- Describe the purpose of the CICS Clients
- Code CICS commands
- Pass and receive control between program modules
- Describe and compare the CICS COMMAREA and the CICS channel and container interface
- Prepare programs and run tests, including problem determination and resolution, by using messages and online interactive debugging tools
- Access and modify Virtual Storage Access Method (VSAM) files, DB2 databases, temporary storage, and transient data queues
- Respond to normal and exception conditions from CICS commands
- Send and receive basic mapping support (BMS) maps
This intermediate course is designed for application developers and analysts who design, code, and debug CICS command level applications. .
You should have:
- Working knowledge of the underlying operating system platforms
- Basic knowledge of CICS fundamentals as taught in CICS V5 Fundamentals (WM851G)
- COBOL or PL/I application development skills
- Basic knowledge of application design and programming
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.