dashDB Managing Access: Users and Privileges - eLearning (K04005G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This offering teaches cloud database support staff how to manage access of users and privileges to a dashDB for Analytics or dashDB for Transactions database.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate the hands-on activity.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
• dashDB environment and user management with dashDB console
• dashDB authorization
• dashDB object privileges
• Schema privileges
• Managing security
• Validating privileges and authorities
• dashDB user-defined user roles
• Administration and management of roles
• Trusted Context database security
• Implementing a Trusted Context
• Data Analysts or Data Administrators tasked with managing access of users and privileges in a dashDB cloud database.
• Knowledge of relational database fundamentals is required. Some experience accessing relational database objects is recommended.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.