DB2 SQL for Experienced Users (SPVC) (2E131G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
- Discuss basic relational database concepts
- Use some of the OLAP features of DB2, such as GROUPing and RANKing functions
- Create tables, views and indexes
- Use referential integrity, check constraints and triggers
- Use outer joins, and join tables to themselves
- Use CASE expressions, and the CAST function
- Identify the impact of Summary Tables, Materialized Query Tables, and temporary tables
- Use complex subqueries
- Use a greater number of scalar SQL functions
- Use advanced SQL constructs, such as recursive SQL and table expressions
- Define User-Defined Distinct Types and User-Defined Functions
- Avoid several of the most common causes for poorly-performing SQL
This intermediate course is for experienced SQL end users, application programmers, database administrators, and user support staff who need more advanced knowledge of SQL.
You should have experience with coding and executing basic SQL statements.
These skills can be developed by attending SQL Workshop (CE120), or having equivalent experience.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.