Exploring New Features in IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 Administration (D8730G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
- Identify the high-level changes in the Lotus Domino 8.5 administration and user environments, and investigate upgrade and deployment scenarios for Lotus Domino 8.5 servers and IBM Lotus Notes 8.5 clients.
- Manage users and servers.
- Manage content.
- Implement security features introduced in Lotus Domino 8.5.
- Implement hardware conservation techniques.
This intermediate course is designed for experienced Lotus Domino 8 administrators who require early exposure to new Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes 8.5 features that affect system administration, and who will be responsible for updating an existing Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes 8 environment to Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes 8.5.
The prerequisites for this course include completion of either of the following Lotus Domino 8.0 paths or equivalent knowledge, skills, and experience:
Administrators who were new to Lotus Domino 8.5 and completed the following courses:
- IBM Lotus Domino 8 System Administration Operating Fundamentals (D8750)
- Building the IBM Lotus Domino 8 Infrastructure (D8760)
- Managing IBM Lotus Domino 8 Servers and Users (D8770)
Administrators who upgraded to Lotus Domino 8.5 from a previous release and completed the following course: Exploring New Features in IBM Lotus Domino 8 Administration (D8720) or (D8725)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.