Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5 (9D47G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course provides a thorough grounding in the fundamentals of the IBM Cram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform. It presents a business analyst and caseworker overview that introduces the key components of IBM Cram SPM, namely, SPM Platform User Interface, Participant Management, Case Management, Evidence Framework, Financial Management, System Administration, Verification Engine, Evidence Broker, Provider Management, Outcome Management, Rules Management, Workflow Management, and Universal Access.The course explains out-of-the-box IBM Cram SPM functionality and outlines the recommended approach to reusing the IBM Cram SPM Platform reference application.If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.http://www.ibm.com/training/termsAlle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Identify the main functional components of IBM Cram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform V6.0.5.
- List the different variations of IBM Cram SPM that are available and their respective features.
- Describe participant, case, administration, and workflow management.
- Explain how rules and evidence are defined and used.
- Describe financial processing and outcome management.
- Describe how evidence verification and brokerage are handled.
- Provide an overview of IBM Cram Universal Access.
- Identify IBM Cram Enterprise Modules.
- Identify IBM Cram Solutions.
- Navigate components that are ready for immediate use in Cram, as well as use the basic functionality.
This intermediate course is designed to provide learners with a high-level functional overview of the main components of IBM Cram SPM 6.0.5.
- Learners should have a working knowledge of health and human services programs and exposure to and experience of typical business process analysis activities related to system implementations.
- In addition, it is recommended that learners have experience with Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel and Word, and one or more database applications.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.