IBM Case Manager: Solution Deployment from Design to Production (V5.3.2) SPVC (F2939G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
Unit 1 Solution deployment process overview
• Overview of IBM Case Manager environments
• Migrating and deploying basic solutions
• Migrating and deploying advanced solution applications
• What are the phases of solution deployment?
Unit 2 Migrate and deploy basic solutions
• Prepare to migrate and deploy a basic solution
• Migrate a basic solution
• Stage and import a basic solution
• Deploy a migrated basic solution
• Post-deployment configuration
• Verify the solution deployment
Unit 3 Introduction to FileNet Deployment Manager
• What is FileNet Deployment Manager?
• FileNet Deployment Manager basics
• Deploying assets with FileNet Deployment Manager
Unit 4 Migrate and deploy advanced solutions
• Prepare for advanced solution migration and deployment
• Export other FileNet P8 assets
• Export other IBM and external assets
• Import other FileNet P8 assets
• Import other IBM assets
This course is for administrators, and solution builders who are involved in Case Manager solution deployment from one environment to another.
- Experience processing cases in Case Client or F2900 IBM Case Manager Essentials (V5.3.2)
Experience building solutions with Case Builder or F2910 Build a Case Manager Solution (V5.3.2)
Experience applying security to solutions or F2920 Case Manager Security (V5.3.2)
Experience configuring IBM Content Navigator desktops or F270G IBM Content Navigator 184.108.40.206: Introduction
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.