IBM Cloud Pak for Applications - Self-Paced Technical Exploration (VW013G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
After completing this course, you should be able to find learning resources on the following topics:
- IBM Cloud Pak for Applications architecture and components
- Moving and modernizing applications
- Developing cloud native applications
- Using DevOps tools
- Using frameworks and runtimes
This course is intended for system architects, developers, network administrators, and designers who need to move applications from a monolithic architecture to microservices with DevOps methodologies and modernization toolkits.
Before taking this course, you should have a strong foundation in cloud computing, experience using Red Hat OpenShift, and the following foundational skills:
- Basic understanding of cloud computing
- Working knowledge of developing microservices
- Familiarity with technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and processes
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.