IBM Cloud Pak for Applications Solution Architect Workshop (WD108G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
- Describe the cloud native development approach
- Describe key microservices principles
- Explain how containers and container orchestration works
- Describe features and capabilities of OpenShift Container Platform
- Describe features and capabilities of Cloud Pak for Applications
- Design a solution architecture for new applications, such as serverless and mobile
- Use Accelerators for Teams to manage governance and lifecycles of new applications
- Describe the application modernization journey and tools
- Design a solution architecture that integrates DevOps
This course is for system architects and designers who want to a build solution architecture by using IBM Cloud Pak for Applications.
The ideal candidate for this course has a strong foundation in cloud computing and working knowledge of the Linux operating system.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.