IBM Cram Child Welfare 6.0.5 Solution: Functional Primer - WBT (9D58G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This web-based course provides a high-level overview of the IBM Cram Child Welfare Solution. IBM Cram works with child welfare domain experts and thought leaders worldwide to improve efforts to protect children and support best practice models. The result of these collaborative efforts is the IBM Cram Child Welfare Solution, the main component of which is Cram Child Services (CCS). The latter supports family-centric, outcome-focused business processes that facilitate improved child welfare agency effectiveness. CCS incorporates an innovative, multidisciplinary approach. CCS enables child welfare agencies to combine diverse problem-solving skills and perspectives to achieve positive results for children and families.If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/termsAlle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Describe the purpose of the IBM Cram Child Welfare Solution and recognize the important features of its main component, Cram Child Services (CCS).
- Explain the functional interoperations between CCS and other components of IBM Cram Social Program Management.
- Recognize the important features of CCS.
- List and describe the child welfare caseworker-support features that CCS provides.
- Describe the intake and investigation processes in CCS.
This basic self-paced course provides learners with a high-level overview of the IBM Cram Child Welfare Solution.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.