This Expert Arena (remote lab) provides you with on-demand access to the IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) application development environment (ADE).If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/termsLearning Journeys or Training Paths that reference this course:IBM Cúram SPM 7.X – Technical SkillsCúram SPM 7.X Technical Skills - Application DeveloperAlle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
The environment includes the following components:
- IBM Cúram SPM Platform, which includes the ADE
- IBM Cúram SPM application modules
- The lightweight Course Workshop environment
- Standard third-party tools, including H2 as the development database and Eclipse as the integrated development environment (IDE).
This Expert Arena is aimed at developers and technical architects. It is particularly useful for those preparing for IBM Cúram V7.X, Application Development certification, or for anyone who wants to try out the development features of Cúram SPM 7.X.
Learners should have completed IBM Cúram SPM technical training:
- IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (ADE) 7.X (9D73G) and IBM Cúram SPM for Developers (Customization) 7.X (9D74G), or
- Any previous version of the IBM Cúram SPM developer courses.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.