IBM Cram Workflow for Developers 6.0.5 (9D52G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
- Use the IBM Cram PDT to create and manage process definitions
- Define Workflow Data Objects (WDO) and data mappings
- Configure flow control features
- Enact workflow process instances
- Configure manual activities
- Configure decision activities and notifications
- Implement a work allocation strategy to allocate tasks
- Troubleshoot workflow design and implementation issues
- Customize an IBM Cram application workflow
This intermediate course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
You should have completed one of the following courses:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (9D44G), or
- The following self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) versions of 9D44G:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) 6.0.5, or
- Any previous version of the IBM Cram developer fundamentals course.
You should also have achieved certification as an IBM Cram application developer. In addition, you must have a good working knowledge of object-oriented concepts and Java.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.