Training: IBM InfoSphere DataStage Engine Administration for Information Server v11.7 (KM530G)
This course teaches Information Server and/or DataStage administrators to configure, manage, and monitor the DataStage Engine which plays a crucial role in Information Server. It not only runs high-performance parallel ETL jobs designed and built-in DataStage. It also supports other Information Server products including Information Analyzer, QualityStage, and Data Click. After introducing DataStage parallel jobs and the Engine that runs them, the course describes DataStage project configuration, the Engine’s development and runtime environments, and the Engine’s data source connectivity. In addition, the course explains how to import and export DataStage objects, how to run and monitor DataStage jobs through the command line and GUI, and how to use some important Engine utilities.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Termin buchen
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe how the DataStage Engine is used within Information Server
- Describe how the engine achieves high performance through partition parallelism
- Describe the DataStage job compilation process
- Describe the engine runtime process and environment
- Describe the purpose and format of the DataStage configuration file - Describe how to configure the engine using environment variables
- Describe how to configure data source connections
- Describe the ways of running DataStage jobs
- Describe how to monitor DataStage jobs and the runtime environment
- Describe engine workload management
- Import and export DataStage jobs and other engine objects
This course is recommended for those who will be administering Information Server and DataStage.
Dauer und Zeiten
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
700,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (833,00 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.