IBM Tape Encryption Implementation (SS27G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
- Describe IBM tape encryption and the benefits of using it.
- Define the IBM tape encryption key manager (EKM).
- Illustrate system managed using the AIX device driver.
- Characterize application managed tape encryption using the Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM).
- Discover what is new in EKM Release 2
- Understandhow to use new EKM Release 2 with TS1120 tape drives
- Know the differences between TS1120 encryption and LTO4
- State system managed tape encryption system managed on System z using z/OS and DFSMS
- Explain the purpose of IBM tape encryption z/OS keys and how they are used.
- Specify the steps involved in configuring IBM tape encryption.
This basic course is intended for individuals responsible for implementing IBM Tape Encryption.
No prerequisites are required, but an understanding of tape subsystems either by education or on-the-job training will help you understand some of the basic tape terminology currently being used on the platform.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.