IBM TRIRIGA 10.3 Operations and Maintenance (TA511G)
Learn to use the TRIRIGA operations and maintenance procedures to maintain or increase the efficiency, reliability, and safety of your assets and locations. TRIRIGA facilitates is a multifaceted approach to achieving this goal with time-based scheduling, reading-based scheduling, and allowing for input from every level of the organization to identify discrepancies and maintenance needs. In this course you will understand the full life cycle of Operations from setup to request to task assignment and task completion.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Anfrage stellen
- Assign service orders manually and automatically
- Create and process service orders
- Create preventive maintenance tasks and schedules
- Use the Call Center tools
- Generate future work orders
This intermediate-level course is for anyone who uses TRIRIGA to track requests for work order demands, assign service orders, and manage assets and space utilization.
You should have:
- Basic understanding of TRIRIGA operation
- Basic Microsoft Windows or equivalent skills
- Relational database knowledge
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.