Implementing an Azure Data Solution (MS-DP-200) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
- Azure for the Data Engineer
- Working with Data Storage
- Enabling Team Based Data Science with Azure Databricks
- Building Globally Distributed Databases with Cosmos DB
- Working with Relational Data Stores in the Cloud
- Performing Real-Time Analytics with Stream Analytics
- Orchestrating Data Movement with Azure Data Factory
- Securing Azure Data Platforms
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Data Storage and Processing
The primary audience for this course is data professionals, data architects, and business intelligence professionals who want to learn about the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure.
The secondary audience for this course is individuals who develop applications that deliver content from the data platform technologies that exist on Microsoft Azure.
In addition to their professional experience, students who take this training should have technical knowledge equivalent to the following courses:
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.