This course is designed for anyone who wants to get an understanding of the InfoSphere MDM Architecture (including the Virtual and Physical Hubs). This course walks the students through the major components of the InfoSphere MDM and how each component interacts. Students will learn how InfoSphere MDM responds once a service is invoked and the the various configuration and extension points of a service. The course is used as an introduction to various components that make up the MDM Architecture and prepares the students to identify how MDM will fit into their organization and what pieces may be customized to fit their business requirements.The next courses that may be of interest to you include:Data Model and Service Mapping for the InfoSphere MDM Advanced Edition V10 (ILO) (ZZ610)Customizing the InfoSphere MDM Advanced Edition V10 (ZZ640)InfoSphere MDM Server Service Customization for MDM Server 9 (ZZ340)InfoSphere MDM Server User Interface Generator (DC560)If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.http://www.ibm.com/training/termsAlle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Understand the InfoSphere MDM Architecture and how a service on the Virtual and Physical Hub are handled
- Understand the Configuration Points of the InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the Core Data Entities of the Physical Hub and their relationship to each other
- Understand the Tables of the virtual Hub
- Understand the Extension Points of the InfoSphere MDM Physical Hub
- Understand the Configuration Points of the InfoSphere MDM Virtual Hub
- Understand the Common components and services of the Physical and Virtual Hubs
This intermediate course is designed for the following participants who want to get an understanding of the InfoSphere MDM Architecture (including the Virtual and Physical Hubs):.
- Infrastructure Specialist
- Senior Technical Specialist
- Technical Specialist
- Support Engineers
- System Architects
It is recommended that you have working knowledge in Java EE architecture.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.