InfoSphere MDM Reference Data Management V10 (WBT) (1Z670G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course is designed to prepare you to implement and understand the InfoSphere Reference Data Management solution and how the solution will work within your organization. You will install and use the InfoSphere Reference Data Management Hub and Console to manage data sets, data types, mappings, hierarchies and subscriptions. For each core area, the instructor will explain the high-level concepts and have you work with the feature in the lab exercises. Heavy emphasis is put on exercises and activities, allowing you to apply the knowledge that you learn in the classroom.If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.http://www.ibm.com/training/termsAlle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Understand the problems and issues RDM was designed to fix
- Understand how RDM fit's into an organization
- Ability to set up a development environment for the RDM solution
- Ability to configure the RDM solution (security, life cycle state machine, property files)
- Understand the how reference data is stored in the RDM Hub
- Ability to use the Console to add, update and retrieve Reference Data
- Understand the versions and translations of Reference Data
- Understand the Life Cycle of Reference Data
- Ability to invoke services to retrieve data set values
- Understand the import and export of reference data.
- Understand the ability to extend the RDM solution through UI Extension, Behavior Extension, Event Manager and Validation
This basic course is for IT Technical Specialist, Support Engineers, System Architects.
There are no prerequisites to this course.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.