Cisco Service Provider Mobility Foundation and Intermediate LTE
The Cisco Service Provider Mobility Foundation and Intermediate LTE (LTE201) course provides detailed instruction on how to manage, monitor, and configure the Cisco® Aggregation Services Router (ASR) 5000 and Cisco ASR 5500 with the Cisco Virtual Packet Core (VPC), and how to build the required services to support an LTE/SAE public mobile LAN network.In the foundation sections of the course, you are introduced to the hardware and software architecture of the ASR 5000, ASR 5500, and VPC. You’ll also learn how to navigate and use the Cisco StarOS command line and configure threshold crossing alarms.In the intermediate sections, you focus on the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) standards and how the ASR 5000, ASR 5500, and VPC are configured to support 4G entities such as Mobility Management Entity (MME), Serving Gateway (SGW), and PDN Gateway (PGW). You build and monitor single-subscriber call flows with default and dedicated bearers on the systems. Troubleshooting techniques for the entire Long-Term Evolution (LTE)/ Secure Agile Exchange (SAE) packet core are used throughout the course.
This course will help you:
- Learn to manage, monitor, and configure the Cisco ASR 5000 and Cisco ASR 5500 with Cisco Virtual Packet Core
- Build the required services to support an LTE/SAE public mobile LAN network
- Build and monitor single-subscriber call flows with default and dedicated bearers on the systems
Dieses Training findet in Kooperation mit ExperTeach statt.Anfrage stellen
- Mobility Foundation
- Hardware Architecture
- StarOS Software Architecture
- Mobility Intermediate
Das Training LTE201 ist folgenden Themen zugeordnet:
This course is designed for IT professionals in the job roles below who are responsible for planning, configuring, and managing the ASR 5000, ASR 5500, or VPC Network engineers, Network consulting engineers, Customer support engineers, Field engineers.
Before taking this course, you should have a thorough understanding of IP routing and networking protocols, and a basic working knowledge of applicable 3GPP network operations.
Bring a laptop or notebook computer with the following:
- Terminal emulation program (such as PuTTY available at https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/) capable of Telnet or Secure Shell (SSH)
- 0BASE-T or 100 BASE-T Ethernet interface
Dauer und Zeiten