SQL Workshop (SPVC) (2E121G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
- Code SQL statements to retrieve data from a DB2 table, including the SELECT, FROM, WHERE, GROUP BY, HAVING and ORDER BY clauses
- Code inner joins and non-correlated subqueries
- Use SQL arithmetic operations
- Use scalar and column functions
- Use UNION and UNION ALL
- INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE rows
- Code simple CREATE TABLE and CREATE VIEW statements
This basic course is for everyone needing to write, support, or understand SQL queries. This includes but is not limited to end-users, programmers, application designers, database administrators, and system administrators who do not yet have knowledge of the SQL Data Manipulation Language (DML).
This course provides an introduction to the SQL language. This course is appropriate for students working in all DB2 environments, but particularly for, z/OS, Linux, UNIX, and Windows. The prerequisite for this course are:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic editing skills
- Database skills are not required
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.