WebSphere Message Broker - Writing effective ESQL (MQ720G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
The course will be a series of short lectures with extensive hands-on exercises to reinforce the points made. Included in the materials and exercises will be:
- WebSphere Business Integration Message Broker in Review
- Message Transformation and ESQL
- ESQL Syntax, Data Types and Basic Functions
- ESQL Modules
- Environment, LocalEnvironment and ExceptionList
- Parsing a Root tree with XML body
- Manipulate message trees with SET, ROW and LIST
- Build messages using SELECT from list
- Walk logical message trees using dynamic reference variables
- Writing loops and some best practices
- Routing to output destinations (DestinationList and Propagate)
- Routing within the Message Flow (Filter and Label)
- Handling varying or invalid input messages (BLOB domain)
- Modularizing ESQL code
- Using Databases in Message Flows
- Stored Procedures
- Problem determination considerations
Expected attendees will be those people who will design and implement Message Broker functions using ESQL within various processing nodes in message flows.
Attendees will only be successful if they already have an understanding of Message Broker. Some basic knowledge and experience with simple ESQL is highly desired. This level of knowledge and experience can be gained by attending course MQ66 or having equivalent experience. This course is not intended to teach Message Broker basics and students will be expected to be self-sufficient with regard to understanding terminology, creating and implementing message flows and using various message formats that are supported.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.