Developing Software with IBM Rational Team Concert V4.0.4 (RS843G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
Developing Software with IBM Rational Team Concert V4.0.4 is a one-day, instructor-led course designed as an introduction to IBM Rational Team Concert for soft-ware developers. You will learn to utilize IBM Ra-tional Team Concert to effectively manage their work items, collaborate and share work with their team using Jazz source control, request and analyze software builds, and monitor the status of their Eclipse-based development projects using reports and web-based dashboards.Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Explain the IBM Rational Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) approach
- Accept an invitation to join a Rational Team Concert project team
- Find, create, and manage work items in Ra-tional Team Concert
- Make changes to components under Rational Team Concert source control
- Create builds in Rational Team Concert
- Track data with Rational Team Concert reports
- Create and use a dashboard to view Rational Team Concert content
This basic course is intended for the following audience:.
- Software Developers (Eclipse environment)
You should have the following skills, experience, or have taken the following Rational courses:
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows
- Understand basic software development princi-ples
- A working knowledge of the Eclipse Workbench. There is a wealth of information available online to help you learn the terminology and navigation in the Eclipse Workbench. Just enter ''Eclipse Workbench Tutorial'' in your favorite search engine.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.