IBM Cloud Pak for Automation, Installation and Administration (ZB318G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
• Describe IBM Cloud Paks
• Explain IBM Cloud Pak for Automation
• Connect to Red Hat OpenShift Container (RHOCP)
• Load IBM Operational Decision Manager (ODM) docker images for Cloud Pak for Automation (CP4A)
• Create and secure the ODM database
• Deploy the ODM container on RHOCP
• Verify the successful ODM deployment
• Connect to the ODM container and successfully log in to the Decision Server console and Rule Execution Server console
• Create the Persistent Volumes and Persistent Volume Claims that are required by IBM FileNet P8 Content Platform Engine
• Prepare the database required by IBM Content Platform Engine
• Prepare Lightweight Directory Access Protocol LDAP required by BM Content Platform Engine
• Load the BM Content Platform Engine docker images for Cloud Pak for Automation
• Deploy the BM Content Platform Engine container
• Verify successful IBM Content Platform Engine deployment
• Connect to the BM Content Platform Engine container and successfully log in to the Administrative Console for Content Engine (ACCE)
• Troubleshoot the deployment
• Explore the Red Hat OpenShift container (RHOCP) web console for container management
• Examine the available open source monitoring options - metrics, alerts, and dashboards
• Scale an application deployment by using OpenShift
• Monitor containers by using probes
This course is intended for administrators and operators responsible for installing and managing containerized environments.
Before taking this course, you should have some experience working with Docker and Kubernetes. You should also have experience with, or prior education on, Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Red Hat OpenShift Container platform (RHOCP).
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.