Training: IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps Installation (TN400G)
IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps deploys advanced, explainable AI across the IT Operations (ITOps) toolchain so that you can confidently assess, diagnose, and resolve incidents across mission-critical workloads. IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps brings the depth and breadth of IBM’s enterprise expertise to managing complex, mission-critical IT environments. IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps helps you apply AI to IT operations to maximize efficiency, reduce costs, and maintain the resiliency and security you need to drive meaningful innovation. This course is designed to teach you how to install the IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps. You also learn how to prepare your environment for installation and to perform some post-installation tasks.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Termin buchen
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand how machine learning applies to IT operations problems
- Describe key features of IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps
- Explain IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps architecture
- Understand OpenShift concepts and terminology
- Prepare your OpenShift cluster for installation
- Add the IBM Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps catalog sources
- Install the Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps operators
- Deploy the Cloud Pak for Watson AIOps
- Verify your installation
- Install the Event Manager Gateway
- Tune the Cassandra database
This course is intended for administrators and operators responsible for installing and managing containerized environments.
- Experience with Linux
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes
- Experience with Red Hat OpenShift Container platform (RHOCP)
- Experience with Event Manager, which is sometimes called Netcool Operations Insight
Dauer und Zeiten
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
700,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (833,00 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.