IBM Cram SPM 7.0: New Features (9D71G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
The course covers the following topics:
- The main usability improvements of IBM Cúram SPM 7.0.
- The new Enterprise Modules of IBM Cúram SPM 7.0.
The course is intended for functional and technical professionals who need an overview of the new features of IBM Cúram SPM 7.0. Each lesson is divided into a functional section and a technical section to facilitate both types of learners.
Learners should have a comprehensive knowledge of health and human services programs. Functional learners should also have taken either of the following Cúram SPM courses:
- 9D59G – Introduction to IBM Cúram Social Program Management 6.0.5: Functional Overview (9D59G)
- 9D47G – Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5 (9D47G)
Technical learners should also have taken one of the following courses:
- 9D44G - Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (9D44G), or
- The following self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) versions of 9D44G:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) 6.0.5, or
- Any previous version of the IBM Cúram developer fundamentals course.
In addition, learners should be familiar with the changes introduced in IBM Cúram SPM V6.0, V6.1, and V6.2.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.