IBM Cram SPM Platform 6.2: New Features (9D69G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
The course covers the following topics:
- The main usability improvements in IBM Cúram SPM 6.2
- The main citizen and caseworker enablement enhancements in IBM Cúram SPM 6.2
- The main enhancements to the following parts of IBM Cúram SPM 6.2:
- SPM Platform
- Health Care Reform (HCR)
- Income Support
- Universal Access
The course summarizes the main new features in IBM Cúram SPM 6.2. The course provides brief functional and technical overviews of each new feature. The course is intended for functional and technical professionals who need an overview of the new features of IBM Cúram SPM 6.2.
Learners should have a comprehensive knowledge of health and human services programs. Learners should also have taken either of the following Cúram SPM courses:
- 9D59G – Introduction to IBM Cúram Social Program Management 6.0.5: Functional Overview
- 9D47G – Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.