IBM FileNet P8 Platform 5.1: Installation (F190G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course is for those whose job duties include responsibility for the installation and support of IBM FileNet P8 software.Students will install a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 5.1 distributed system on Linux. The skills practiced during this course follow the documented requirements to interactively install the P8 software. Additionally, the student will learn how to use the IBM FileNet documentation to plan supported software configurations such as Windows, MS SQL, Oracle, Active Directory, etc. On the final day of class, the student will be required to perform a successful installation of the IBM FileNet P8 platform software, without instructor assistance. (Platform: Linux, DB2, Tivoli Directory Services, and WebSphere Application Server).Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully install IBM FileNet P8 Content Engine, Process Engine, and Workplace XT.
This course is for technical professionals who are required to install the IBM FileNet P8 platform.
You should have:
- Understanding of the overall architecture of the FileNet P8 platform
The following are also recommended:
- Familiarity with IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration
- Familiarity with IBM FileNet BPM Administration
- Familiarity with Redhat Linux 5 server operating system and commands
- Familiarity with WebSphere Application Server (WAS), DB2, Tivoli Directory Services (TDS)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.