IBM Sterling Order Management (V9.5) Configuring Participant Modeling, Process Modeling, and User Security (6F91G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
After completing this course, students should be able to:
Map the participant details to their appropriate roles using Application Platform.
Create users and configure user security features using Application Platform.
Describe Process Modeling.
Create the following components:
Statuses, Conditions, and Services
Events and Event Handlers
Actions and Transactions
Create pipelines and pipeline determination rules.
The following topics will be covered during this course:
- Course Overview
- Unit 1: Overview of Applications Manager
- Exercise 1.1: Navigate to Application Platform
- Unit 2: Configuring Organizations
- Lesson 2.1: Defining Participants and Roles
- Lesson 2.2: Creating Organizations
- Exercise 2.2.1: Create Child Organizations and Department
- Lesson 2.3: Assigning Attributes to Roles
- Unit 3: Creating Users and Configuring Access Policies
- Lesson 3.1: Prerequisites for User Creation
- Exercise 3.1.1: Create a User Group and Team
- Lesson 3.2: Configuring Users and Access Policies
- Exercise 3.2.1: Create a User
- Unit 4: Case Study
- Lesson 4.1: Case Study
- Unit 5: Overview of Process Modeling
- Lesson 5.1: Overview of Process Modeling
- Unit 6: Configuration Basics
- Lesson 6.1: Statuses and Conditions
- Exercise 6.1.1: Create a Status and Condition
- Lesson 6.2: Services, Events, Actions, and Transactions
- Exercise 6.2.1: Create an Action and Service
- Exercise 6.2.2: Configure Drop-Ship Fulfillment
- Lesson 6.3: Pipeline Creation and Determination
- Exercise 6.3.1: Create an Order, Pipeline, and Pipeline Determination Rule
- Course Wrap Up
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
2250,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (2677,50 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)