Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics (V26) SPVC (0K51BG) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
• Introduction to statistical analysis
• Describing individual variables
• Testing hypotheses
• Testing hypotheses on individual variables
• Testing on the relationship between categorical variables
• Testing on the difference between two group means
• Testing on differences between more than two group means
• Testing on the relationship between scale variables
• Predicting a scale variable: Regression
• Introduction to Bayesian statistics
• Overview of multivariate procedures
• IBM SPS Statistics users who want to familiarize themselves with the statistical capabilities of IBM SPSS Statistics Base. .
• Anyone who wants to refresh their knowledge and statistical experience.
• Experience with IBM SPSS Statistics (version 18 or later), or
• Completion of the IBM SPSS Statistics Essentials course
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.