Kurs Administration of IBM DataPower Gateway V7.6 (WE761G)
- Configure an appliance for its initial deployment
- Download and upgrade the firmware on the DataPower appliances
- Create and manage user accounts, groups, and domains
- Configure Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to and from DataPower Appliances
- Troubleshoot and debug services by using the problem determination tools, logs, and probes that are provided with the DataPower appliance
- Configure logging of messages to external locations
- Exercise 1: Upgrading image firmware
- Exercise 2: Using the CLI and the XML Management Interface to manage DataPower appliances
- Exercise 3: Using the troubleshooting tools to debug errors
- Exercise 4: Securing connections with SS
- Exercise 5: Logging to an external system
This course is designed for administrators who install, manage, and monitor IBM DataPower Gateway Appliances. The course is also relevant for developers who administer appliances.
You should successfully complete the Digital Technical Enablement material for IBM DataPower at https://ibm-dte.mybluemix.net/datapower-gateway .You should also be familiar with:- Security-based concepts and protocols- Ubuntu Linux- Networking protocols
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.