Basics of z/OS RACF Administration (ES19G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
- List and describe the basic features and concepts of zSeries architecture and of the z/OS operating system as they relate to security administration
- Describe the allocation process for data sets in the z/OS environment
- Identify the security requirements of a system
- Use the basic facilities and features of RACF
- Define users to RACF
- Set up an RACF group structure
- Use RACF to protect resources
- Select a base set of options to tailor RACF
This basic course is for those who are new to z/OS and the RACF and responsible for security administration using the RACF element of the z/OS Security Server. Those who need to implement some of the more advanced features of the RACF might want to attend one or more of the following courses:.
- Effective RACF Administration (BE87G)
- Implementing RACF Security for CICS (ES84G)
- Exploiting the Advanced Features of RACF (ES88G)
You should have:
- Some familiarity with z/OS system facilities (beneficial).
Background material needed to proceed is presented the first day.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.