Create, Secure, and Publish APIs with IBM API Connect 10 (WD515G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
You are taught how to configure a catalog with the gateway, portal, and analytics services and set up the environment for API development. You then define API interfaces according to the OpenAPI specification. You build SOAP and REST based APIs along with a GraphQL API. You assemble message processing policies and define client authorization schemes, such as OAuth 2.0, in the API definition. You verify the proper sequencing of policies in the assembly tester and further test your APIs in the new Test tab and Local Test Environment. After building and testing your APIs, you publish them and make them available on the Developer Portal. You manage all aspects of the provider organization in the API Manager user interface to create, publish, version, and retire API artifacts such as products, plans and APIs themselves. You also learn how to manage consumer organizations who use the APIs that are made available on the Developer Portal. You learn how to add members to the consumer organization that provides access to the APIs on the Developer Portal. You learn how the layout of the Developer Portal can be customized. Finally, you call the APIs on the secure gateway and you view the graphs and metrics of API usage.Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Configure services in Cloud Manager for an on-premises installation of API Connect
- Create a catalog and Developer Portal
- Create consumer and provider organizations
- Create, test, and publish SOAP, REST, and GraphQL APIs
- Create message processing policies that transform API requests and responses
- Authorize client API requests with security definitions
- Enforce an OAuth flow with an OAuth 2.0 API security provider
- Perform advanced testing of APIs by using the Test tab and the Local Test Environment
- Define products and plans in API Manager
- Stage, publish, version, migrate, deprecate, and retire products and APIs
- Manage member roles and permissions in the Developer Portal
- Create an application and subscribe to a plan
- Review API analytics in the Developer Portal
- Review analytics dashboards and visualizations in API Manager
- Customize the Developer Portal
This course is designed for API developers.
- Basic understanding of web services and protocols
- Basic understanding of application programming
- Conceptual knowledge of APIs
- Basic understanding of Red Hat Linux
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.