Planning and Deploying SD-Access Fundamentals
The Planning and Deploying SD-Access Fundamentals (for Customers) (CUST-SDA-FUND) version 1.0 Cisco® Training on Demand course focuses on deploying the Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) solution from the ground up. It starts with how to integrate Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) and Cisco DNA Center™ and ends with end-to-end troubleshooting and using Cisco DNA™Assurance to monitor and troubleshoot endpoint and fabric issues. The “expert in a box” approach uses Cisco solution experts to walk you step by step through building the SD-Access solution for wired and wireless campus networks, as well as adding advanced functionality such as micro-segmentation and multicast. High points include presentations and discussions from the engineers who developed and deploy SD-Access as well as incremental lab demonstrations of each configuration element they discuss.
Dieses Training findet in Kooperation mit ExperTeach statt.Anfrage stellen
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- List the components that make up the SD-Access solution and describe how SD-Access operates
- Configure and verify the secure integration between ISE and DNA Center
- Configure and verify the network underlay and use DNA Center to discover the nodes and add them to the inventory
- Build a basic campus fabric using DNA Center and onboard hosts using DNA Center and ISE
- Connect the fabric to external networks that include shared services and the Internet
- Use a layered methodology to test and troubleshoot the SD-Access solution
- Use micro-segmentation to segment groups within a virtual network or restrict specific traffic types between groups
- Enable wireless for non guest and guest users over the SD-Access fabric
- Enable multicast operation over the SD-Access fabric
- Use Cisco DNA Assurance to determine the health of the fabric and isolate endpoint device activity
Das Training CUST-SDA-FUND ist folgenden Themen zugeordnet:
The course is designed for customer staff who are responsible for planning, designing, or implementing the Cisco SD-Access solution.
The knowledge and skills necessary before attending this course are:
- Network deployment experience equivalent to the Cisco CCNP® Routing and Switching certification
- Basic understanding of 802.1X and Cisco TrustSec® operation
- Practical experience in locating and viewing groups and policies in ISE
- Working knowledge of Cisco wireless operation and configuration of Cisco wireless LAN controllers and access points
- Working knowledge of multicast operation, including Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) Any-Source Multicast (ASM) and Source-Specific Multicast (SSM)
Unsere FAQ klären auf.
Lassen Sie sich von uns beraten!