DB2 11 for z/OS Application Programming Workshop (CV722G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
- Incorporate static SQL statements in an application program
- Prepare the program for execution
- Validate execution results are correct
- Produce code to support multiple rows being returned from the database manager using cursors
- Identify considerations regarding units of work, concurrency, and restart of programs
- Identify differences between static and dynamic SQL
- Provide test data for applications
- Discuss program and DB2 options relative to performance of static SQL
This intermediate course is for application programmers who need to write embedded SQL programs in COBOL or PL/I (on z/OS).
You should already have experience with one of the supported programming languages, COBOL or PL/I for z/OS. You are also expected to already be able to construct and use SQL statements.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
2100,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (2499,00 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)