Kurs Db2 12 for z/OS SQL Performance and Tuning (CV964G)
This course is designed to teach the students how to prevent SQL performance problems and how to improve the performance of existing SQL.Anfrage stellen
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand and design better indexes
- Determine how to work with the optimizer (avoid pitfalls, provide guidence)
- Optimize multi-table access
- Work with subqueries
- Avoid locking problems
- Use accounting traces and other tools to locate performance problems in existing SQL
- and more
This course is for Db2 12 for z/OS application developers, Db2 12 for z/OS DBAs, and anyone else with a responsibility for SQL performance and tuning in a Db2 12 for z/OS environment.
- Familiarity with SQL
- Familiarity with Db2 12 for z/OS
- Familiarity with Db2 12 for z/OS application programming
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.