Managing LAN Infrastructure with Cisco Data Center Network Manager
The course, Managing LAN Infrastructure with Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNML) v1.0 enhances your knowledge of managing LAN Infrastructure with Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) implementing a spine-and-leaf network fabric using DCNM with Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Ethernet VPN (EVPN), and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP). You will learn how the integration of spine-and-leaf network fabric with Cisco Data Center Network Manager increases overall data center infrastructure uptime and reliability, thereby improving business continuity. It provides a robust framework and comprehensive feature set that meets the routing, switching, and storage administration needs of data centers. Cisco DCNM streamlines the provisioning for the unified fabric and monitors the SAN (Storage area network) and LAN (Local area network) components.
Dieses Training findet in Kooperation mit ExperTeach statt.Anfrage stellen
- Introducing Cisco DCNM LAN
- Deploying VXLAN EVPN with Cisco DCNM LAN
- Deploying Cisco DCNM
- Discovering Existing Network Devices with Cisco DCNM
- Exploring the Data Center with Cisco DCNM Topology
- Managing and Monitoring the Data Center with Cisco DCNM LAN
- Automating Cisco DCNM Programmatically
- Troubleshooting and Monitoring Cisco DCNM
- Describing Network Insights
Das Training DCNML ist folgenden Themen zugeordnet:
This course is ideal for the following professionals:
- Data Network Engineers and Administrators
- Data Center Technical Managers
Before enrolling in this course, you should have knowledge in the following areas:
- Understanding of Cisco routing and switching in a data center.
- CCNA certification recommended.
- Fundamentals of network management.
The following course may help you meet these prerequisites:
Dauer und Zeiten