Kurs Developing Software with IBM Engineering Workflow Management (ODC8140G)
Developing Software with IBM Engineering Workflow Management is a one day, instructor-led course designed as an introduction to IBM Engineering Workflow Management for software developers. You will learn to utilize IBM Engineering Workflow Management to effectively manage work items, collaborate and share work with teams using Jazz source control, request and analyze software builds, and monitor the status of Eclipse-based development projects using reports and web-based dashboards.Anfrage stellen
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Explain the IBM Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) approach
- Accept an invitation to join an Engineering Workflow Management project team
- Find, create, and manage work items in Engineering Workflow Management
- Leverage Global Configuration capabilities
- Make changes to components under Engineering Workflow Management source control
- Create builds in Engineering Workflow Management
- Track data with Engineering Workflow Management reports
- Create and use a dashboard to view Engineering Workflow Management content
Software Developers (Eclipse environment), Business Analyst, Systems Engineer, and Software Engineer
You should have the following skills, experience, or have taken the following courses:Experience working with Microsoft® Windows®- Understand basic software development principles- A working knowledge of the Eclipse Workbench. Note: There is a wealth of information available online to help you learn the terminology and navigation in the Eclipse Workbench. Just enter ''Eclipse Workbench Tutorial'' in your favorite search engine.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.