Kurs Developing with Integration Designer in IBM Business Process Manager V8.6 - I (WB872G)
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course Developing with Integration Designer in IBM Business Process Manager V8.6 - I (ZB872G). This option does not require any travel.IBM Process Server supports a service-oriented architecture (SOA) by providing a platform for using diverse technologies to integrate business applications. In this course, you learn how IBM Process Server enables business integration applications to define business logic and processes based on Web Services Business Process Execution Language (WS-BPEL), and business rules. In the intensive hands-on lab exercises, you design, develop, and test a comprehensive business integration solution. You use the IBM Integration Designer tool to create business integration solutions by using the Service Component Architecture (SCA) programming model, the Service Data Objects (SDO) data model, and the mediation flow programming model.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Termin buchen
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the purpose and business value of a service-oriented architecture
- Describe the purpose and business value of the tools included in IBM Business Process Manager,: IBM Process Designer, IBM Integration Designer, IBM Process Server, IBM Process Center, and Business Space
- Identify and describe the features that are available in IBM Process Designer, IBM Integration Designer, and the Service Component Architecture
- Describe the structure of modules and libraries
- Create business objects, shared interfaces, and business calendars
- Model a complex business process diagram in IBM Process Designer
- Create a complex business process that includes basic and structured WS-BPEL activities in IBM Integration Designer
- Use SCA bindings to communicate with web services
- Use WebSphere Java EE Connector Architecture (JCA) adapters in applications
- Implement data maps to transform business data
- Implement mediation modules to route and transform messages
- Implement business rules and use the Business Rules Manager web client to interact with business rules at run time
- Create a business space by using widgets and templates that are available for IBM Business Process Manager
- Create and run component test projects in IBM Integration Designer
- Explore the IBM Process Center repository
- Create and implement an Advanced Integration service (AIS) in IBM Process Designer and IBM Integration Designer
This course is designed for system administrators, integration specialists, application developers, business process developers, support engineers, and technical sales and marketing professionals.
Before taking this course, you should have:- Basic Java and Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) skills- Basic Extensible Markup Language (XML) skillsSuccessful completion of Process Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager V8.6 - I (WB827G) is highly recommended, but not required.
Dauer und Zeiten
- 19.12.22 - 23.12.22HamburgAnmelden
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
3800,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (4522,00 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.