Kurs Development and Administration of Applications with IBM Business Monitor V8.5.7 (WB896G)
This course is also available as self-paced virtual (e-learning) course Development and Administration of Applications with IBM Business Monitor V8.5.7 (ZB896G). This option does not require any travel.IBM Business Monitor is a business activity monitoring (BAM) product that supports BPM by measuring business performance, monitoring, and reporting on business transactions. This course includes topics of interest for students who want to use the IBM Business Monitor environment to develop applications.In this course, you learn how to develop, implement, and test IBM Business Monitor applications so that you can generate real-time business views of enterprise data. The course begins with an overview of BAM and BPM, and the capabilities that IBM Business Monitor provides. In subsequent units, you learn how to build monitor models, establish performance metrics, monitor events, manage action services, and build a business space dashboard. You also learn how to enable events from various sources, including using BPEL and BPMN processes from IBM Business Process Manager Advanced and IBM Integration Bus. Finally, you learn how to monitor events from JMS emitter and REST emitter sources. You also learn some basic administration and maintenance capabilities of IBM Business Monitor.From the hands-on exercises that are provided throughout the course, you develop and implement a monitoring solution. The exercises include how to use the various components of IBM Business Monitor, such as the IBM Cognos Business Intelligence and the Monitor development toolkit, for reporting and dimensional analysis along with WebSphere Application Server. You use the Monitor development toolkit to develop a monitor model, and then use the IBM Integration Designer to test the model. You also build customized business space dashboards that can be used to analyze and troubleshoot process performance.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Termin buchen
- Explain monitoring concepts
- Describe the architecture of IBM Business Monitor
- Explain how IBM Business Monitor retrieves business data from various sources
- Generate events by using Dynamic Event Framework
- Develop the business measures mode
- Test Monitor models by using the unit test environment servers
- Configure the Action Services Manager
- Configure Business Monitor widgets in a business space
- Monitor events from various sources such as BPEL, BPMN, JMS and REST API.
This course is designed for implementation consultants, integration developers, IT specialists, project managers, technical business analysts, and support engineers.
Familiarity with WebSphere related products
Dauer und Zeiten
- 17.04.23 - 20.04.23Virtual ClassroomAnmelden
- 01.05.23 - 04.05.23StuttgartAnmelden
- 08.05.23 - 11.05.23Virtual ClassroomAnmelden
- 22.05.23 - 25.05.23FrankfurtAnmelden
- 12.06.23 - 15.06.23Virtual ClassroomAnmelden
- 17.07.23 - 20.07.23StuttgartAnmelden
- 17.07.23 - 20.07.23Virtual ClassroomAnmelden
- 04.09.23 - 07.09.23Virtual ClassroomAnmelden
- 25.09.23 - 28.09.23BerlinAnmelden
- 16.10.23 - 19.10.23Virtual ClassroomAnmelden
- 20.11.23 - 23.11.23Virtual ClassroomAnmelden
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
2750,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (3272,50 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Unsere FAQ klären auf.
Lassen Sie sich von uns beraten!