Kurs Fundamentals of IBM Business Automation Workflow: Developing Workflow Solutions (WB837G)
This course introduces solution architects to the workflow capabilities in IBM Business Automation Workflow. In this course you learn how to model processes and decompose activities into nested processes. You learn the core notation elements of Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) and examine a set of detailed process requirements and identify the activities and roles involved. You translate process discovery analysis into a workflow. You model the workflow in Process Designer and create a linked process. You implement the workflow model by building business objects, variables, services, and user interfaces (coaches).This course is a subset of the 5 day course: Developing workflow solutions using IBM Business Automation Workflow 220.127.116.11(Course code: WB835). Developers who need in-depth training with Business Automation workflow should take WB835.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Termin buchen
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the key features of Business Automation Workflow
- Describe how to model a process
- Decompose activities into a nested process
- List and describe the core notation elements that are used in IBM Process Designer
- Examine a defined workflow from detailed process requirements and identify the interrelated process activities and the roles that are responsible for completing them
- Describe the requirements of the Hiring Request Process use case
- Build a business object
- Initialize a complex object and a list
- Build a service
- Use coaches to define and implement guided user interactions
- Implement a service for an activity in a process
- Map variables between a nested service and an activity in the overlying process
- Describe the object methods
This course is designed for solution architects.
Dauer und Zeiten
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
780,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (928,20 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.