IBM i System Administration (OL19G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
- Describe and implement the components of IBM i security, such as user profile, group profile, authorization list, adopted authority and object / resource security
- Develop a security plan for your Power Systems with IBM i
- Describe the options to implement security auditing
- Develop a plan to audit security on your Power Systems with IBM i
- Describe the IBM i availability products and features and choose the option(s) that best fit your company requirements
- Describe how to backup and recover user, IBM and full system data on your Power Systems with IBM i
- Develop a backup and recovery plan for your Power Systems with IBM i
- Describe the system diagnostics and problem determination procedures available on your Power Systems with IBM i
This is an intermediate course intended for IBM i system administrators, data processing managers and other individuals who implement and manage security, backup and recovery, system software and problem determination. This course is not recommended for system operators.
- complete System Operator Workshop for IBM i (AS240)
- have responsibility for implementing the security features available for IBM i
- have responsibility for the implementation of a backup and recovery plan and system availability for your Power Systems with IBM i
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
3500,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (4165,00 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)