Kurs IBM Operations Analytics Predictive Insights 1.3.3 Implementation and Configuration (TN612G)
This class provides an overview of the Predictive Insights product. It introduces analytics and how you use them to create automated thresholds. It also describes how Predictive Insights draws relationships between key performance indicators (KPIs). You learn how to select useful KPIs from monitored data and develop data models that are fed into the analysis engine. You also learn how to install and configure the analysis engine to account for different monitoring environments, use the interface, and interpret various alarms. You also learn how to complete advanced data mediation techniques using the open-source tool logstash.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Anfrage stellen
After you complete this course, you can perform the following tasks:
- Describe how analytics improve problem detection
- Install the Predictive Insights software
- Describe and mediate data sources that provide the basis of the analytics model
- Configure the server to perform an analysis
- Analyze and anomalies and review their details
- Administer and troubleshoot the application
- Configure logstash to mediate data files into the correct Predictive Insights format
Sales Engineers Services Support Business Partners Customer
Before taking this course, you should have the following skills:- Basic understanding of application/network monitoring technology- Basic Linux operating system skills to navigate and run basic commands
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.