IBM Storwize V7000 Implementation Workshop (SSE1G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
- Set up and configure the Storwize V7000
- Install and cable expansion enclosures
- Create RAID arrays using internal Storwize V7000 storage and manage drive use attributes
- Define and manage storage pools using internal Storwize V7000 storage as well as SAN attached external storage
- Update zoning policies to enable the Storwize V7000 to access SAN attached external storage and provision storage to host servers
- Utilize Storwize V7000 management interfaces to support the networked storage environment, assign storage to servers, migrate data, replicate data across attaching storage systems, and monitor storage access activities
- Take advantage of storage efficiency solutions including thin provisioning, volume mirroring, Real-time Compression, and Easy Tier
- Migrate existing data to the virtualized Storwize V7000 environment
- Implement point-in-time copies across internal and external storage using FlashCopy GUI presets
- Utilize Easy Tier to optimize the usage of solid-state drives (SSDs)
This intermediate course is for individuals who assess or plan to deploy the IBM Storwize V7000 and leverage storage network virtualization solutions.
You should have completed:
- Introduction to Storage Networking (SN700) or
- Storage Area Networking Fundamentals (SN712)
or have equivalent knowledge
- Have a basic understanding of concepts associated with open systems, disk storage systems, and I/O operations.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.