Kurs IBM Storwize V7000 Implementation Workshop (SSE1G)
This course is designed to leverage SAN storage connectivity by integrating a layer of intelligence of virtualization, the IBM Storwize V7000 to facilitate storage application data access independence from storage management functions and requirements. The focus is on planning and implementation tasks associated with integrating the Storwize V7000 into the storage area network. It also explains how to:- Centralize storage provisioning to host servers from common storage pools using internal storage and SAN attached external heterogeneous storage.- Improve storage utilization effectiveness using Thin Provisioning and Real-Time Compression- Implement storage tiering and optimize solid state drives (SSDs) or flash systems usage with Easy Tier.- Facilitate the coexistence and migration of data from non-virtualization to the virtualized environment.- Utilize network-level storage subsystem-independent data replication services to satisfy backup and disaster recovery requirements.- This course lecture offering is at the Storwize V7000 V7.6. level.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Anfrage stellen
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Outline the benefits of implementing an Storwize V7000 storage virtualization solution.
- Differentiate between the Storwize V7000 2076-524 control enclosure and the 2076-312/324 expansion enclosure models.
- Outline the physical and logical requirements to integrate the Storwize V7000 system solution.
- Implement the Storwize V7000 GUI and CLI system setup to configure the V7000 systems.
- Summarize the symmetric virtualization process to convert physical storage into virtual storage resources.
- Implement volume allocations and map volumes to SAN attached host systems.
- Summarize the advanced system management strategies to maintain storage efficiency, enhance storage performance and reliability.
- Employ data migration strategies to the virtualized Storwize V7000 system environment.
- Implement Copy Services strategies to managed Storwize V7000 system environment remotely
- Employ administration operations to maintain system ability.
This intermediate course is for individuals who assess or plan to deploy the IBM Storwize V7000 and leverage storage network virtualization solutions.
You should have completed:- Introduction to Storage (SS01G)- Storage Area Networking Fundamentals (SN71G) or equivalent knowledgeYou should:- Have a basic understanding of concepts associated with open systems, disk storage systems, and I/O operations.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.