Kurs IBM Tivoli Network Manager IP Edition 4.2 Operations and Administration (TN325G)
This course covers the installation, configuration, use, customization, integration of Tivoli Network Manager 4.2 with Network Operations Insight, and network monitoring using the Network Manager pollers. The workshop includes approximately 40% lecture and 60% hands-on exercises. The workshop begins with a basic overview of product components and their associated functions. You configure Tivoli Network Manager and perform a full discovery of simulated networks. To further understand the intricacies of the discovery cycle, you customize discovery by changing the behavior of finders and agents. You also learn to create real-time MIB graphs, control polling behavior, connect isolated networks through manual map editing, and use the reporting functions of IBM Tivoli Network Manager. You also learn to use the Network Health Dashboard and create custom dashboards.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Anfrage stellen
After you complete this course, you can perform the following tasks:
- Install IBM Tivoli Network Manager 4.2
- Navigate the Network Manager interface
- Describe discovery in the context of Tivoli Network Manager
- Configure and run a network discovery
- Schedule automatic full discoveries
- Use the discovery collector
- Build and use discovery filters
- Troubleshoot discovery issues
- Build network partition views
- Use the Network Health Dashboard
- Create custom dashboards
- View device link status and capacity information
- Manually instantiate undiscovered devices and connections.
- Use the Hop View and Network Partition view
- Create a network view with multiple domains
- Configure and customize Network Manager polling behavior
- Schedule event-based reports
- View asset and discovery reports
- Perform stitcher customizations to add custom data to a discovery
- Configure adaptive polling
- Configure database access
- Configure a custom report
- Schedule a report snapshot
This course is for administrators, integrators, and users who are responsible for configuring and using Tivoli Network Manager or Network Operations Insight.
Before taking this course, you should have the following skills: -- Basic Linux shell script editing using vi or gedit- Understanding of the function of routers and switches and layers 2 and 3 of the Open Systems Interconnect (OSI) model- Understanding of the types of devices that operate at Layer 1 of the OSI model
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.