Kurs IBM TRIRIGA: Facilities and Space Management (8D562G)
Students taking this class will understand the fundamentals of space management and why it is a strategic imperative to large enterprises. They will understand both the concepts and configuration in TRIRIGA for how space classifications are created in building portfolios across floors and various types of space. Students will learn the details of space data, assessments and space audits. Further, students will understand Perceptive Apps for stacking and move requests. They will learn how to import CAD drawings and BIM models to TIRIRGA. They will also be introduced to new features in TRIRIGA for Dynamic Space Planning.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.Anfrage stellen
At the conclusion of this training attendees will understand:
- The importance and role of space management for large enterprises
- How to set up space classifications and plans in TRIRIGA
- How to import and navigate CAD and BIM files for space planning and how to assign people to spaces
- The role of mobile Perceptive Apps in move requests and stacking
- The value of AI in planning and how to dynamically update space plans
The typical student for this course may be a space planner, space strategist or business analyst in Corporate Real Estate with a large enterprise. Also, consultants, systems integrators and IT architects may take this course as well.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.