IMS DBCTL Systems Programming (CM121G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
- Understand DBCTL in an IMS environment
- Design, install, and customize a DBCTL system according to application requirements
- Perform basic system administration for an IMS system with DBCTL including the operating and optimization of a CICS - IMS Database Controller configuration
This is an intermediate course for IMS system programming and technical support individuals, who need to understand installation, customization, administration, and maintenance on a DBCTL system.
You should complete:
- IMS Fundamentals (CM010), or
- IMS Fundamentals - Web (CMW01)
- or have equivalent knowledge
You should have some system programming experience with IMS and CICS systems.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.