Kurs IMS Diagnostic Approaches (CMW66G)
- Learn IBM's recommendations for IMS diagnostic setup
- Understand the usage of the IMS Interactive Dump Formatter
- Identify the key z/os IPCS commands that are useful for IMS problem diagnostics
- Describe the methodology for debugging IMS ABENDs
- Describe the methodology for debugging IMS waits/loops
IMS System Programmers responsible for supporting IMS and diagnosing IMS problems.
Students should have moderate IMS knowledge which can be gained through work experience or through completing the IMS Fundamentals class (CM010 or CMW01). Students should also have basic assembly language knowledge and be familiar with reading hexadecimal values. A moderate level of z/os systems programming and z/os operations knowledge would be helpful.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.